Manufacturing Engineering Manager Featured
Mechanical Equipment Company, Inc.
68375 COMPASS WAY EAST
For 90 years, MECO has been a world leader in the engineering and manufacturing of water purification solutions for industrial, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, military, and food and beverage enterprises. This legacy of leadership is the result of our commitment to the highest quality of products and services in everything we do.
Job Summary and Responsibilities
We are seeking an experience Manufacturing Engineer with supervisory and/or management experience in the Mandeville, Louisiana area. The position will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of manufacturing labor breakdown and work instructions for standard and project specific equipment
- Providing support/guidance/problem solving to production personnel
- Leading the planning and prioritizing of process improvement activities
- Executing process improvement activities including basic process changes, use of jigs/fixtures, design change recommendations, new techniques, new equipment, procedure development/revision, operator training, etc.
- Managing manufacturing engineering staff including hiring, evaluating and training
Education and Experience
- BS Degree in Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering required
- 8 years of manufacturing engineering experience
- Experience with pressure vessel, heat exchanger and skid fabrication
- Experience with packaged process equipment assembly and testing
- Familiarity with SME code and piping per ANSI B31.3, preferred
- Prior history in a non-repetitive environment, preferred
- Must be able to spend extensive amounts of time using a computer
- Ability to communicate technical information in a professional manner
- Ability to communicate both orally and in written format
- Ability to move around the production and warehouse areas, even in temperature extremes
- Must have good vision acuity
How to Apply
To be considered, submit your resume to email@example.com.
MECO is an EEO (Male/Female/Protected Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities) employer. We will consider all candidates who meet the minimum requirements and can perform the essential functions of the position, with or without accommodation. MECO is a drug-free workplace and participates in E-Verify.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.