We are seeking a Paralegal to become a part of our team! The applicant must have 3-5 years litigation experience in insurance defense. The applicant must be a team player, organized, willing to follow systems and processes, proactive, have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, as well as a commitment to superior, personal client service. Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. The ideal candidate would be responsible for assisting attorneys in all stages of litigation. This candidate should feel comfortable with:
1. PC Law or similar billing systems and the ability to enter his/her billable time in accordance with client billing guidelines;
2. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Dropbox;
3. E-filing and fax filing in all courts;
4. Summarizing medical records, depositions, discovery responses and documents produced; and
5. Speaking with clients and witnesses (both expert and fact), conducting research, maintaining case files, and completing other ad-hoc requests, as needed.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.