Fidelity Bank is looking for competitive, self reliant, energetic individuals that are driven to succeed. We currently have an opening for a Branch Banker at our Ponchatoula Branch. If you want to make a difference, have strong selling skills and take pride in finding the right product to service your customers, then this opportunity may be the right choice for you.
The Branch Banker will support the Financial Center Leader in providing world class client service, operational and audit excellence, while attracting new clients, and cross-selling the existing client base, loan, deposits, and other bank products as needed.
Minimum GED or High school diploma.
Previous Cross-Selling or Sales experience with proven results.
Proven record in providing excellent customer service.
Must be able to work with other lines of business.
Must be able to travel to multiple locations.
Must be able to achieve SAFE Act certification.
Good interpersonal communication and computer skills; ability to operate standard office equipment such as adding machines and PC’s.
Must be able to lift 25lbs.
Minimum of one to two years of related financial institution experience.
College degree or equivalent work experience.
Satisfactory completion of an in-house training program or other approved training program.
Excellent sales abilities.
Good knowledge of all retail financial institution products and services.
Experience in other banking functions, such as bank sales, operations and customer service.
Specific Job Functions:
- Cross sells, promotes and understands our clients' needs and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Helps bank achieve loan deposit and non interest goals set forth management.
- Responsible for making phone calls to existing clients and prospects to help achieve bank loan deposit and non interest goals.
- Readily opens new deposit accounts and takes consumer loan applications.
- Provides extensive personalized customer service to clients with specific or special banking needs.
- Provides personal banking account advice, including suggestions for account resolution and other information to assigned customers as needed.
- Provides a complete range of customer services at the financial institution, including opening new accounts, explaining available financial institution products and services both consumer and business, and gathering customer information to process new and existing accounts.
- Possesses advanced knowledge of Fidelity’s products and services in order to meet customer’s needs and promote and explain products and services to consistently cross-sell appropriate products and service to ensure assigned Sales goals and service standards are reached on a monthly basis.
- Enters consumer loan application into system.
- Successfully originates and closes consumer loans; must have general knowledge of consumer and residential lending and bank card.
- Receives deposits and ensures that all accounts are properly processed.
- Interviews present and potential customers to determine their personal and businesses financial needs; creates opportunity for cross-sell activities.
- Assists the Financial Center Leader in planning, tracking and calculating monthly results.
- Supports management with goals to increase bank productivity.
- Assists other financial institution staff with waiting on customers, answering telephones and performing other duties as necessary.
- Encouraged to participate in Community and bank events.
- Performs teller duties as necessary to maintain efficient customer service standards
- Complies with regulatory rules and regulations, evidenced through successful completion of training and demonstrated ability.
- Performs other duties as appointed by management.
To apply, please visit our website at www.bankwithfidelity.com/careers
Fidelity Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.