Automotive Fixed Operation Manager Featured
Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Hyundai
200 Holiday Square Blvd.
Northshore leading Hyundai dealership is seeking an experienced Automotive Fixed Operation Manager. The Fixed Ops Manager is responsible for all operations within the service department - setting policy and processes, hiring staff, managing technicians, service advisors, and insuring great customer service. This is a very fast paced position in a high-volume dealership.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensures customers receive prompt, courteous and efficient service
- Recruit and hire technicians to expand the service team
- Train, motivate, and manage all Service and Parts department staff
- Use creative ideas to drive traffic and increase volume of repair orders
- Preparing an annual operating budget, goals, and objectives for each department and monitoring the departments' performance
- Oversee and analyze performance and identify areas of improvement
- Develop action plans and processes to improve performance
- Ensure our dealership and staff meet all CSI requirements along with customer retention metrics
- Create processes to ensure consistent follow-up is being done with our customer database
- Work closely with and foster positive relationships with our Manufacturer partners
- Working directly with all staff to ensure all customer pay, warranty claims, and internal tickets are collected and paid
- Ensuring that service repairs are performed efficiently and correctly by conducting spot checks on jobs
- Manage the departments in accordance with company policy
- Work closely with the General Manager
Our World Class Automotive Fixed Operations Manager will need:
- Previous experience as a Fixed Operations or Service Manager in a dealership
- Proven success in leading and managing a TEAM to meet or exceed goals
- CDK- Experience is a PLUS!
- Financial and business acumen and the ability to drive revenue and profitability
- A positive attitude, excellent customer service and communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree recommended but not required
A generous pay plan rewards YOUR skills and expertise!
- Competitive Pay Plan
- Guaranteed salary + bonus
- Family Owned and Managed Dealership!
- Professional, on-going training provided for your success!
- State-of-the-art facility
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday/sick pay
- Employee Discounts
For immediate consideration, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume. Your application will be treated with the utmost privacy.
*Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Criminal Background Check, Motor Vehicle Record Check, and a Drug Screening test in order to qualify for employment*
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.