Automotive Cashier Featured
Eddie Tourelle's Northpark Nissan
955 North Highway 190
Northpark is currently searching for a Cashier to manage transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. Cashier responsibilities include receiving payment, issuing receipts, and keeping track of all cash and credit transactions. Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Meet and greet customers in a professional manner
- Manage all transactions with customers
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds and change
- Prepare daily parts and service bank deposits
- Promptly and efficiently process RO’s, internals, parts invoices, and other service paperwork
- Assist with various clerical duties as needed
- Demonstrates superior customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle several tasks at any given time
- ADP/CDK program knowledge preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel is a PLUS!
- Previous cashier experience
- Competitive Wage
- Family Owned and Managed Dealership!
- Professional, on-going training provided for your success!
- State-of-the-art facility
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Supplemental Insurance
- Vacation/Holiday/sick pay
- Employee Discounts
Work Hours: Hours vary, weekends and holidays may be required.
For immediate consideration, please apply online to this ad, and upload your current resume. Your application will be treated with the utmost privacy.
*Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Criminal Background Check, Motor Vehicle Record Check, and a Drug Screening test in order to qualify for employment.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.