Yeager LaNasa Tauzier LLC
107 South Cherry Street
We are looking for a Legal Receptionist to run our reception department. In this role, you will be required to welcome visitors and answer calls. As a Legal Receptionist, your duties include scheduling appointments, handling inquiries, and managing mail and deliveries. You will also be required to assist with filing and scanning.
Legal Receptionist Responsibilities:
- Welcoming clients and visitors upon arrival at reception.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding phone calls in a professional manner.
- Assisting clients and visitors with the location of legal staff.
- Scheduling and confirming appointments.
- Observing business etiquette and maintaining a professional appearance.
- Directing the flow of mail, faxes, and deliveries to reach the intended recipients.
- Ordering and replenishing office supplies.
- Managing the maintenance and repair of office equipment.
- Assisting with copying, scanning, faxing, emailing, note-taking, and travel bookings.
- Preparing meeting facilities, and arranging refreshments, if required.
You will need basic knowledge of customer service and computer skills. Training will be done onsite.
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.